Why choose JHDPCB?
- Real PCB and PCBA manufacturers;
- Meet industry certification and production standards;
- 99.48% delivery on time;
- 10+ years of industry experience;
- 150+ experienced R&D team;
- 3000+ orders/day;
Thank you for visiting the official website of JHDPCB (www.jhdpcb.com, hereinafter referred to as the “official website”). The official website of JHD PCB is operated by Shenzhen Jianhongda Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. and its related parties (hereinafter referred to as “JHD” or “We”). We are fully aware of the importance of personal information to you and will do our best to protect the security of your personal information. We will protect your personal information in accordance with the requirements of national laws and regulations and abide by the principles of unanimity of powers and responsibilities, clear purpose, consent of choice, minimum enough, openness and transparency, ensuring safety, and subject participation. In order to help you understand what personal information we have collected about you through the official website, and how we use, save, share and transfer this information when you use our official website, we have formulated the “JHD PCB Official Website Personal Information Protection Policy” (Hereinafter referred to as “this policy”). Please read this policy carefully. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, you can contact us through the contact information in Section 11 of this policy.
This policy will help you understand the following:
- The scope of application of this policy
- How we collect and use your personal information
- Exceptions with authorization and consent
- How do we store your personal information
- How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
- How do we protect your personal information
- Your rights
- Protection of Personal Information of Minors
- Changes and revisions to this policy
- How to contact us
- Effectiveness of this policy
The scope of application of this policy
This policy applies to the services we provide to you through the official website. It is important to note that this policy does not apply to services provided to you by other third parties. For example, third-party services or websites that you link to through the official website. You understand that these services are independently provided to you by a third party, and the third party will be solely responsible for the processing of your personal information in accordance with its policy or user agreement.
We may formulate specific service or product personal information protection policies, statements, notices, etc. (hereinafter referred to as “specific policies”) for specific online or offline services or products. In the case of other specific policies that have special provisions, those specific policies shall prevail; for the deficiencies of these specific policies, this policy shall prevail.
How we collect and use your personal information
“Personal information” refers to various information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information or reflect the activities of a specific natural person.
“Personal sensitive information” refers to personal information that, once leaked, illegally provided, or misused, may endanger personal and property safety, and easily lead to personal reputation, physical and mental health damage, or discriminatory treatment.
When you use the official website, we will collect and use the personal information necessary to provide related services in the following ways; if you do not use this feature, we will not collect the corresponding information.
1）Browse the official website
When you browse the official website through a computer or mobile device, we will collect the following information about you:
a) Technical information, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in type and version, operating system and platform, and other technologies you use on your device to access the official website .
b) Usage information, such as information about how you use our website, products and services.
2）Request product customization and service
When you request us for product customization and service on the official website, we need to collect your name, position, email address, contact number, company name, company address, industry, project name, PCB gerber, drawing, and key demand descriptions, etc. Understand your specific needs.
We may also use the above information to (i) process and respond to your or your company’s questions and comments; (ii) provide information about products and services that may be of interest to you or your company; (iii) solicit you or Information and feedback about your company, including through email surveys and questionnaires.
When you apply for business cooperation with us, we need to collect your name, position, e-mail address, contact number, country\region, industry, company name, specific requirements for business cooperation, etc. to understand your specific needs and communicate with you Liaise for business cooperation.
We may also use the above information to (i) process and respond to your or your company’s questions and comments; (ii) provide information about products and services that may be of interest to you or your company; (iii) solicit you or Information and feedback about your company, including through surveys and questionnaires.
Please note that we also collect, use and share aggregate data, such as statistical data or structural data. Aggregated data may come from your personal information, but not personal information, because it will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity, we have the right to use it for any legal purpose (for example: we may aggregate your usage information, To find out how many users visit specific website features, research consumer and market preferences, improve existing products and services) If we merge or associate aggregate data with your personal information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we will The combined information will be treated as personal information and will be handled in accordance with the provisions of this statement.
Exceptions for obtaining authorization and consent
- Related to our fulfillment of obligations stipulated by laws and regulations;
- Related to national security and national defense security;
- Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- Related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, and execution of judgments;
- In order to protect the life, property and other major legal rights of personal information subjects or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain your own consent;
- The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by you yourself;
- Collect personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
- Necessary for maintaining the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as discovering and disposing of product or service failures;
- Necessary for legal news reports;
- It is necessary for academic research institutions to conduct statistical or academic research based on public interests, and when they provide academic research or description results to the outside, they de-identify the personal information contained in the results;
- Other circumstances stipulated by laws, regulations or national standards.
How do we store your personal information
We only store your personal information for the period necessary for the purpose of this policy and within the time limit required by laws and regulations.
If we stop operating the official website and related services, we will promptly stop continuing to collect your personal information, and will notify you of the suspension in the form of an announcement. At the same time, the personal information we store is deleted or anonymized.
How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or individual, except in the following circumstances:
- With your express consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
- We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, the need for litigation dispute resolution, or the requirements of administrative and judicial organs in accordance with the law.
- To the extent permitted by laws and regulations, it is necessary to share your personal information in order to protect the interests, property or safety of us, our affiliates or partners, you or other JHD users or the public from damage.
- Share with our affiliated companies. In order for us to provide services to you, we may share your personal information with our affiliated companies. However, we will only share necessary personal information, and the use of your personal information by affiliated companies is subject to this policy, or the affiliated company’s policy that has been authorized by you and provides your personal information with substantially the same level of protection as this policy. Both we and our affiliates will strictly enforce JHD’s personal information and data security protection systems and policies.
We will not transfer your personal information to any other company, organization or individual, except in the following circumstances:
- Obtain your explicit consent or authorization in advance;
- Provide information in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, legal procedures, mandatory administrative or judicial requirements;
- Provided in accordance with relevant agreements signed with you (including electronic agreements signed online and corresponding platform rules) or other legal documents;
- With the development of our business, it is possible for us and our affiliated companies to conduct mergers, acquisitions, asset transfers or other similar transactions. If the relevant transaction involves the transfer of your personal information, we will require the new company, organization and individual that holds your personal information to continue to be bound by this policy, otherwise we will require the company, organization and individual to re-obtain your authorization and consent.
We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- After obtaining your explicit consent;
- Disclosure based on the law: We may publicly disclose your personal information when required by law, legal procedures, litigation, or compulsory government authorities.
How do we protect your personal information
We attach great importance to the safety of your personal information and PCB design data, and have adopted industry-standard safety protection measures to protect the personal information you provide to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of data. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information.
- JHD has set up a dedicated person in charge of personal information protection, who is responsible for handling various matters related to JHD products and services that may involve users’ personal information, as well as planning and formulating company policies, reviewing user agreements for each product, and supervising each product Working principle and information processing mechanism.
- We have conducted a rating evaluation of information security level protection. We have formulated an overall policy and security strategy for information security work in accordance with the requirements of information security level protection, and established a security management system covering the host, data, application, and management levels. , Established the Information Security Management Committee and the Information Security Executive Committee, established the System Platform Department as a functional department for product security management, clarified the responsibilities, division of labor and skill requirements of various departments and positions in the security management organization, and formulated clear Standardized management of personnel recruitment and resignation.
- We will encrypt the identifiable personal sensitive information for encrypted transmission and encrypted storage, and the encryption strength meets the security requirements to ensure the confidentiality of the data. Our application system provides functions such as identity authentication, user identification uniqueness check, role-based access control, etc. It uses HTTPS security protocol for communication, and sets the maximum number of concurrent session connections, which can reduce the system service level to a predetermined minimum Perform detection and alarm. We deploy an access control mechanism on the server side, adopt the principle of minimum sufficient authorization for staff who may have access to your personal information, and regularly check the list of visitors and access records. Our server operating system and database system passwords have complex requirements. The SSH security protocol is used for remote management, the access rights of the default account are strictly restricted, and the default password is modified. The audit record is comprehensive and covers all users.
- Our server systems that store users’ personal information are all security-reinforced operating systems. We will conduct account auditing and monitoring of server operations. If we find a server operating system that has security issues in an external announcement, we will update the server security as soon as possible to ensure the security of all server systems and applications.
- We regularly organize trainings on personal information protection related laws and regulations for staff to strengthen the staff’s awareness of user privacy protection.
- We have formulated an emergency response plan for cyber security incidents, and allocated sufficient resources to ensure the implementation of the emergency response plan. We conduct training and emergency incident drills on emergency plans every year. If our physical, technical or management protection measures are unfortunately damaged, we will promptly activate emergency plans to prevent the expansion of security incidents, report to the national competent authority in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, and promptly adopt reasonable and effective methods such as pushes and announcements. You inform the basic situation of the security incident, possible impact, measures that have been taken or measures to be taken, etc.
During your use of the official website, you can access and manage your personal information in the following ways:
1）Query and correct your personal information
You can contact us to inquire and correct your personal information through the contact information in Article 11 below.
2）Delete your personal information
You have the right to request us to delete your account registration information when the following situations occur:
- We did not ask for your consent and collected your personal information illegally.
- Our processing of your personal information violates the requirements of laws and regulations.
- We have violated our agreement with you to use and process your personal information.
- You no longer use our products or services.
- We stop providing services to you.
You can contact us to request the deletion of your personal information through the methods provided in Article 11 of this policy, and we will reply within 15 working days. When we delete your personal information from the server, we may not delete the corresponding data from the backup system immediately, but we will delete this information when the backup is updated.
3）Withdraw your authorization and consent
Each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed. For the collection and use of additional personal information, you can give or withdraw your authorization and consent at any time. Your withdrawal of permission does not affect our previous processing activities of your personal information, but we will not continue to process your personal information. You can contact us to change the scope of your authorization and consent through the contact information in Article 11 below.
4）Obtain a copy of your personal information
You can contact us to obtain a copy of your personal information through the contact information in Article 11 below.
On the premise that the relevant technology is feasible, if the data interface has been matched, we can also directly transmit a copy of your personal information to a third party designated by you according to your requirements.
How do we deal with children’s personal information
Our products, websites and services are mainly for adults. Without the consent of their parents or guardians, children under the age of 14 are not allowed to use our products or services.
For the collection of children’s personal information with parental consent, we will only use or publicly disclose this information when permitted by law, the parent or guardian’s explicit consent, or is necessary to protect the child.
If we find that we have collected children’s personal information without first obtaining verifiable parental consent, we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
Changes and revisions to this policy
Our personal information protection policy may change. Without your explicit consent, we will not restrict your rights in accordance with this policy.For major changes to this policy, we will provide significant notice. You can also browse the official website to check the latest policy at any time.
The major changes referred to in this policy include but are not limited to:
- Significant changes have taken place in our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information and customer design, the type of processing personal information and customer design, the use of personal information and customer design, etc.;
- Significant changes have taken place in our control and other aspects. Such as owner changes caused by mergers and acquisitions, etc.;
- Changes in the main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure;
- Your right to participate in the processing of personal information and how to exercise it has undergone major changes;
- When our responsible department, contact information and complaint channels for handling personal information security change;
- When the personal information security impact assessment report shows that there is a high risk.
Your continued use of our website after such changes and revisions will be deemed as your agreement to the changes and revisions of this policy.
How to contact us
Shenzhen Jianhongda Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. is the main operator of the official website and the controller of your personal information. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions or complaints about our policies and the handling of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call [86-755 2753 9533] to contact us.
Under normal circumstances, we will respond to your request within 15 working days.
How does this policy take effect
The update date of this policy version is January 1, 2022 and will officially take effect on January 2, 2022.